Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

A friend of mine participates in "Thankful Thursday" and it seems like a nice idea, so I thought I'd give it a try.

This has been a roller coaster week. Probably a good time to stop and think w/gratitude about my blessings.

1. I am thankful for good medical care and good insurance.
2. A loving husband who still makes me laugh.
3. Good friends who say things to remind me I'm not alone.
4. Food brought even when the sink isn't working (thanks, Lezlae!)
5. Reminders that it's not only ok, but imperative to take care of myself.
6. Lessons learned and applied
7. Tea!
8. The ability to take a walk w/my dogs
9. Good books.
10. Opportunities to learn and have fun.

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~ Psalm 100:4 (ESV)

1 comment:

  1. Nice list Melanie. I hope you get to snuggle in for the snow storm.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.