Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daybook

FOR TODAY -my part of The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... it's cloudy, but they promise sunshine before long.

I am thinking... about the stress of the past few weeks.

I am thankful for... better moods around the house.

From the learning rooms... German and ACT prep.

From the kitchen... plans for Pigs in Blankets for a wedding shower.

I am creating... a cream colored prayer shawl for my daughter -- lovely bamboo yarn.

I am going... to visitation for my dear friend's father.

I am reading... "The Private Patient", by P.D. James

I am hoping... the sun comes out SOON.

I am hearing... the Today Show. When did it become an entertainment report?

Around the house... craft and redecorating supplies. We have lots planned!

One of my favorite things... quiet, which I'm not getting much of right now.

A few plans for the rest of the week: more spring cleaning and some fun just for me on Friday!

(I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet -- maybe next week!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.