Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dreary Thursday

A day like today reminds me why Thankful Thursday is such a good idea! Here in Nashville it's dreary, dark, rainy, and they are predicting possible severe weather for this afternoon!

I am thankful for:

1. Cranberry Blood Orange Tea in a china mug.
2. Wonderful yarn to play with -- wonder what it will be?
3. A snug, dry house.
4. My computer, for opening up a larger world for me.
5. Energy for spring projects.
6. Walks with my doggies.
7. Bamboo sheets.
8. Good things that come from bad.
9. Laughter.
10. My wonderful husband. (He turns up almost every Thankful Thursday, because a week is not complete without him!)

What are you thankful for today?



“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~ Psalm 100:4 (ESV)

6 comments:

  1. Melanie, I love your thankful heart. So cute that you are so thankful for your husband too.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list of things to be thankful for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is certainly a day for tea! I enjoyed your list.

    Energy for Spring projects strikes a chord with me. I no longer take energy (or sleep) for granted. It is such a huge Blessing! I love having both again:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your list... isn't God good??!!

    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your list sounds sweet and peaceful. Although I am not quite sure what bamboo sheets are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.