Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27th Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...my hosta are lush and green
I am thinking...about reorganizing my life -- again!
I am thankful for...free time
From the kitchen...I smell biscuits and bacon from breakfast
I am wearing...summer weight robe
I am creating...my 1st Quilt Ever (Obsessively Stitching)
I am going...to talk to a friend
I am reading...The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tay
I am hoping...for a letter from my daughter
I am hearing...the tv
Around the house...the dogs beds are washing
One of my favorite things...is tea
A few plans for the rest of the week: working on my quilt; making snacks for Bible study; reqrouping


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.