Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday, May 11th Daybook

FOR TODAY as part of The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... cloudy skies with lots of wind.

I am thinking... I need a vacation from life.

I am thankful for... peace and quiet.

From the kitchen... is the realization that I must clean out the refrigerator, or open a lab.

I am creating... I am wanting to get back to my 1st Quilt Ever. It's been on hold since the flood.

I am going... to plan a nap for this afternoon.

I am reading... Neverland: J.M. Barrie, the du Mauriers, and the Dark Side of Peter Pan by Piers Dudgeon

I am hoping... my dd feels loved and motivated.

I am hearing... the TV.

Around the house... stuff that has some how not been put away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.