Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Feel Good Friday: Travelling

It's another Feel Good Friday -- and I'm travelling again! Actually this time, I've already arrived. Dh and I drove to the Blue Ridge Mountains yesterday. We are staying in a great cabin called Chocolate Moose. And yes there are moose (mooses?) everywhere decor-wise. Thankfully the moose head above the fireplace is a cute, plush moose and not the remains of a previously live one!


Of course I forgot the cord that connects the camera to the computer, so pictures will have to wait until I get home.


Anyway here's my list for Feel Good Friday. Hope your day is great!


1. A beautiful drive through eastern TN and northern GA with my dh yesterday.


2. Fun times and lunch with 2 of my bff's on Wednesday.


3. More song lyrics -- The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.


4. Writing and drawing with markers on "slick" paper. I don't know WHY this makes me so happy, but it does!


5. A tour of the Mayfield Dairy followed by a scoop of their delicious Banana Split Ice Cream.


I wish I had pictures to post, but I'll add them later!


Today's Feel Good Friday is brought to you by 29 and Holding.


logo3-larger-1

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip, even with all the mooses (is mooses plural for moose?) We drove through the Blue Ridge Mountains on part of our spring break trip in April, and I have to say I was horrified! I was so scared, seriously! Yes, I'm a wimp;)

    Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time and am skypeing hubby right now to bring home ice cream and banana split fixings because I know the store won't have banana split ice cream. :)

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip, cant wait to see the pic!
    Feel Good Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from Feel Good Friday blog hop. Happy to be here - better late than never?

    I envy you the drive through Tennessee. I had always hoped to settle there someday but fate brought me to California and I'm stuck here for the time being. Making the best of it. I cannot wait to see your pictures - it will remind me of my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Georgia - was there a long time ago, but still remember it like it was yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.