Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Fun Day

FOR TODAY as part of The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... it is sunny, hot and dry.

I am thinking... that we have a good weekend planned.

I am thankful for... breakthroughs.

From the learning rooms... German II, more ACT prep, & finishing up The Hobbit.

From the kitchen... a dirty refrigerator that calls for deep cleaning.

I am creating... a summer weight blanket from my fun flannel and a new summer tunic from my summer fabric stash.

I am going... to have fun today.

I am reading... A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle.

I am hoping... to complete my blanket today.

I am hearing... the washing machine cleaning my clothes for me.

Around the house... bathroom stuff is STILL EVERYWHERE!

One of my favorite things... feeling in balance with myself and the world.

Fabrics for my summer fun!




2 comments:

  1. It's quite good. I wish I spoke French, since I'm sure I'm missing certain nuances. I'm trying to alternate dark and heavy with light and entertaining. It goes completely against my nature!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.