Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

1000 +

Several weeks ago, I was reading through some of the blogs I follow. I came across a post about blogger stats, and that got me wondering, "Does anybody read my stuff?" Let's face it, in some ways blogging is the ultimate in self promotion. That being said, I enjoy reading other people's ramblings, so why shouldn't you enjoy mine?


Anyway, back to the point. After reading about "stats" I got interested in my own "stats". I went to Blogger Dashboard and clicked on the "Stats" tab. I am now addicted! I check each day to see how many people have looked at my blog(s) each day, and what the weekly, monthly and all-time numbers are. Last week I watched with anticipation as I neared 1000 views of this blog. I thought I'd do a quick post when I hit 1000, but of course I was out of town visiting and playing with my dd when it happened, so this is my homage to you, my readers, who got me to 1000. It's kind of neat that I hit it before my one year anniversary, which is later this month. I'm not likely to go "viral" anytime soon, but it is nice to know that there are a few folks out there reading my blathering, and hopefully some of that blathering helps you in some way. It sure does help me!

1 comment:

  1. When Greg showed me the stats thing I was hooked for a while. I'd catch myself checking constantly, embarrassed if my kids saw me checking:)

    Happy upcoming- blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.