Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun Project Ideas . . . Now Where's the Motivation?

It's another Feel Good Friday with The Girl Next Door Grows Up


My shopping trip to Barnes & Noble yesterday is my FGF. I went to get a book for ds to improve his Shakespeare skills, but of course I had to peruse the sales while I was there. These 2 just jumped into my hands!

The first one is actually a kit with enough supples to make 2 of this adorably ugly creatures. It was only $9.99, which is pretty good.  The second one was the real steal! Originally $24.95, I got it for a mere  $2.00! Even if I never make anything from it, it was worth it for the pretty pictures.





And now, I'm heading off to spend the weekend with dd! I hope everyone has a marvelous weekend!


PS -- Beware . . . Friday the 13th!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.