Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . . August 17th



                          The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it is cloudy and cooler.

I am thinking...that I have much to do to get the house back into shape. (Wasn't that essentially what I was thinking last Tuesday?)

I am thankful for...a safe trip and fun time visiting with my dd.


From the learning rooms...school has started. Much Ado about Nothing quiz today. Anatomy & Physiology, Pre-Calc, American History, English III, Bible, Physics, and band.

From the kitchen...Amish Tomato Basil Noodles and grilled chicken for dinner.

I am wearing...my knit blue striped nightgown.

I am creating...a tunic for myself.

I am going...grocery shopping this afternoon.

I am reading...The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

I am hoping...we get some of the much needed rain they are forecasting.

I am hearing...dogs' jingling collars and my son wolfing down his breakfast before school.

Around the house...we still have bathroom supplies all over the house. My personal favorite is the toilet sitting in the living room, right next to the armchair and ottoman!


One of my favorite things...spending time talking with my "boys".

A few plans for the rest of the week...going to see my friend CCD in Twilight of the Gods this weekend at Lipscomb University. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.