Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook for August 24th

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...there is dew on the grass. The sky is pale blue. It looks like it will be a lovely day!

I am thinking...of all the blessings in my life.

I am thankful for...all of the wonderful thoughts and wishes we received for our anniversary yesterday.


From the learning rooms...ds was sick yesterday, but it's back to school today. Hope there's not too much makeup work!

From the kitchen...not much activity there lately.

I am wearing...my summer weight robe.

I am creating...a stuffed animal from the book Plush-O-Rama: Curious Creatures for Immature Adults.

I am going...to swim this afternoon and lay in the sun reading.

I am reading...The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson. I can't tell if this one is a "harder" read; if I'm just less intrigued; or if I just don't have the time.

I am hoping...for good news regarding dd's visit home in September.

I am hearing...ds showering and getting ready for school.

Around the house...things are still a mess, but progress is being made. We picked out tile for the bathroom last week.

One of my favorite things...is learning to do things I didn't think I could.

A few plans for the rest of the week...dh has another business trip this week, so I'm going to sew a lot I hope!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...this is the tunic I finished for myself over the weekend. I'll be wearing it later today!





Hosted by The Simple Woman's Daybook


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.