Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday . . . Today's List

It's Thankful Thursday again here at M&M and over at Women Taking a Stand. I hope your day is filled with gratitude and love.


Today I am grateful for:


1. a website dedicated to helping survivors of sexual assault. You can check it out here.


2. the opportunity to visit with my dd this weekend.


3. warm memories of special people in my life. Sometime I'll write about my favorites: Auntie and Uncle Horace.


4. friends who make me laugh.


5. my newest "animal" friend: Gimli


Happy Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your newest animal friend is far less messy than my newest animal friend:)
    Loved your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list. The last photo gave me a chuckle. Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.