Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Feel Good Friday: Happy Weekend Plans

Well I'm still on a roll from Thankful Thursday. It was a perfect lead in to Feel Good Friday.


1. Tonight is date night which always makes me smile. I don't know what we'll do, but it doesn't really matter. It's just nice that we plan to spend time together every week.


2. Tomorrow I am meeting with a group of people I reconnected with at my high school reunion earlier this summer. We're meeting at the local Starbucks just to talk. How fun is that!?!


3. Tomorrow night my group of life long friends are going out to dinner to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary (a little late, but I like to think of it as extending the celebration).


4. Sunday afternoon my favorite "extra" mother is coming into town especially to see me! We are meeting up for tea and talking. Later she's coming to the house to visit with "the boys", who requested a special visit with her!


5. Finally, it's a three day weekend! Dh gets to stay home from work and ds has no school, so we get to have fun and play all day!


So that's my Feel Good Friday. I hope yours is great too.


Feel Good Friday is hosted by The Girl Next Door Grows Up

4 comments:

  1. Wow - another date night! That is really so cool. Tyler and I had our last date in 2008. Yes, you did read that correctly.

    Have a spectacular weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great night. Greg and I went out a few weeks ago and had a blast. Wait a minute- we went out in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some really good times!!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this sounds like a great week! Going out on a date, seeing old friends, hanging out with forever friends, celebrating with friends...Life is good! Enjoy your 3 day weekend.

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words
    http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2010/09/feel-good-friday-whats-goin-on.html

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.