Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . . September 14th

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...the leaves are falling from my cherry trees, and we are having fairly typical autumn weather for us. Cool in the mornings, hot in the afternoons.

I am thinking...about the energy and activity that seem to have invaded my life lately.

I am thankful for...opportunities to stretch and grow while still remembering to keep balance and meet my own needs.

From the learning rooms...a new study plan for ds. Note cards for each class everyday.

From the kitchen...pork chops last night and a new recipe tonight, Cajun Chicken Caesar Sandwiches.

I am wearing...my summer weight robe, and realizing that I need a new winter robe.

I am creating...nothing right now, as I am overwhelmed by tons of new fabric from my dear friend, KFH. (See photos below for a taste!)

I am going...to yoga class this morning. Haven't been in a couple of weeks.

I am reading...The Heroines by Eileen Favorite

I am hoping...to have a productive afternoon after running a few errands.

I am hearing...silence with the occasional dog bark.

Around the house...plans are afoot for cleaning and company this weekend.

One of my favorite things...is rearranging the furniture. We spontaneously rearranged the den Sunday night, and I really like it!

A few plans for the rest of the week...yoga, crafting with friends, lunch on Friday with a friend, ds has Friday off from school.

Here are pictures for thought I am sharing...











This is only SOME of the fabric I got last week. More next week : )




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.