Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . . September 7th

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...the sun is just coming up and it's 67 degrees. It's going to be another hot one today, into the 90's.

I am thinking...about spending the day with my dh. He took the day off, just because!

I am thankful for...good friends and fun activities over the weekend that have improved my mood considerably.

From the learning rooms...it's back to the routine. There was an unplanned German break, which has been remedied.

From the kitchen...homemade Macaroni and Cheese for dinner! What's your favorite recipe?

I am wearing...walking clothes. Dh and I are headed to Radnor Lake soon.

I am going...to have a play day with dh today, see a friend on Wednesday and more friends on Friday. I am blessed!

I am reading...The Heroines by Eileen Favorite

I am hoping...to get some house cleaning done this week.

I am hearing...crickets and silence.

Around the house...things are beginning to look a little better.

One of my favorite things...is spending time with life long friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week...chatting with a friend, teaching my first yoga class, and sorting through fabric with crafting friends.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...
This is my completed Moopy Bunny (she was a big hit this weekend!)



1 comment:

  1. That Moopy Bunny is DELIGHTFUL!
    And it sounds like you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.