Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday -- September 30, 2010

Once again I find myself grateful for the opportunity to share the things that I am thankful for this week. I am grateful everyday, but it is good for my soul to sit down and enumerate the blessings in my life, and to realize that while, yes, there are struggles and stress, my God truly provides for my every need.


So for this Thankful Thursday I am grateful for:


1. My dh. I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but I never cease to feel that God provided my dh for me. God knew the struggles I would face and He provided me with the help meet who was matched for me. 


2. Sleep. One sleepless night is all it takes to remind me of how grateful I am that God established the concept of rest. 


3. Old friends. I have had so much fun and found so much value in reconnecting with friends my my childhood/young adult years. It has been a real blessing to talk with people who have known me for SO long.


4. New friends. Last night I connected with some lovely ladies in my Beth Moore class. It is hard for me to reach out and trust anyone, but especially new people. A big thank you to the lovely ladies who encouraged me last night.


5. Talent (?) and intellect. It's hard to say positive things about myself, but I am so grateful for this outlet of blogging. I know that it has helped me to find my voice, and I hope it will help others as well.


May your Thankful Thursday be full of blessings. Check out Grace Alone for more sharing of gratitude.

4 comments:

  1. Good list to ramp up for the weekend with:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grand list! Praying He reveals new things to you during your Beth Moore study...about Him, how to trust Him with your heart...so thankful He stretches us. I just saw your profile. So thankful He can heal and restore our brokeness....I've not only survived I am thriving now....what a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard sometimes to make new friends, but there is no better place than a Beth Moore study :)...

    Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

    Love & peace,
    <>< Iris

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.