Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . . October 5th

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it has become autumn overnight! We actually had frost warnings overnight. I've put the down comforter on the bed and turned on the heat. Wasn't it just a few days ago we were in the 90's?

I am thinking...about the schedule I have set up for myself this week. It seems a little more realistic than I usually plan. 

I am thankful for...so many blessings that have come my way recently. Telling the truth of my abuse is getting easier, and I'm feeling much better about dd!

From the learning rooms...the first quarter wraps up this week for ds. Grades are mixed. He's really struggling in American history and I don't really know why, unless it's like a friend mine said, "He is smart, but he is lazy." Could be true. LOL!

From the kitchen...a good menu list for this week. I think I can stick to it!

I am wearing...workout clothes, as I am heading to yoga class in just a little bit. 

I am creating...not much. I have several projects that need finishing up. Thankfully I've set aside a couple of afternoons this week for sewing.

I am going...to hang out with friends for sewing and crafting again this week. I don't know if I get much done, but it sure is fun!

I am reading...The English American.

I am hoping...to hold on to the better mood I seem to have acquired. Answered prayers!

I am hearing...the dogs wanting breakfast and ds eating his breakfast.

Around the house...I've hired a cleaning service to come in and do some fall cleaning, which means I have to focus on picking up this week! They probably can't clean the floors if the can't SEE the floors. LOL!

One of my favorite things...is cooking when I enjoy it. Not so much when it just feels like something else to have to do.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Bible studies, PADI lessons (online, since the class got cancelled -- yeah that's another blog!), picking up around the house, hopefully some sewing/crafting as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.