Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday -- October 28th

On this Thankful Thursday I am grateful for:

1. My dd is home from her program in Missouri. I am so proud of the work she has done. I am also proud of the progress she has made. Pray for a job for her and a good transition back to life with the family.

2. A wonderful vacation with dh in Mexico. We saw and did SO many amazing things! Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some of it with all of you. 

3. Learning new things! Last week in Mexico I learned to snorkel and scuba dive -- two things I never thought I'd do!

4. My wonderful ds! He is growing into such a fine young man. He has shown great responsibility over the last couple of weeks, and I am just so proud.

5. Beautiful autumn colors! We were blessed by seeing so much of God's beauty in Mexico last week, and then to come to the states and drive through country full of changing leaves!

May your Thankful Thursday be full of blessings. Check out Spiritually Unequal Marriage for more sharing of gratitude.


2 comments:

  1. What a grand list! Hope your weekend is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thankful list! I'll look forward to hearing about your trip to Mexico.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.