Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook -- November 30th

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it is cool, cloudy and drippy. No birdies so far this morning. I can only assume they are sleeping in this morning!

I am thinking...about yoga class. I do a restorative yoga class on Tuesday mornings at the YMCA. It stretches my body and relaxes my mind.

I am thankful for...my dh. After 25 years of marriage, we communicate much better than when we first started, but sometimes we go through periods of distance. We reconnected over the last couple of days and it is really nice.

From the learning rooms...exams loom before us! Give my strength!

From the kitchen...cleaning up from the Thanksgiving holiday, and trying to decide what goodies to make for Christmas.

I am wearing...black yoga pants, a long sleeved gray t-shirt and my tan suede Merrills.

I am creating...lots of messes and nothing else!

I am going...to San Francisco! Dh has a business meeting and I'm going with him for an impromptu get away.

I am reading...The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares; Mere Discipleship by Lee C. Camp; and Alone: Orphaned on the Ocean.

I am hoping...to shake some of this lethargy -- however with the current weather that seems unlikely!

I am hearing...commercials for Salvation Army Angel Tree program.

Around the house...still a wreck : (

One of my favorite things...is watching my bird feeder. There are now three yellow finches fighting over the remaining seeds in the finch sock.

A few plans for the rest of the week...San Francisco! Need I say more!?!

Here is a  picture for thought I am sharing...



This is a picture of the hotel we are staying at in San Francisco.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.