Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Feel Good Friday -- December 17th


1. The icky surgery is over!

2. My family rallied around and helped me a lot this week.

3. I got a mini Christmas tree set up in the living room, 
even though the toilet is STILL there.

4. Dd and I set up one of the Nativity sets in the living room.

5. I found out that I'm not alone in the Christmas blahs.
Misery really does love company! LOL!
I don't want people to be miserable, BUT
it is nice to know that I'm not alone which
means I'm not really Scrooge.

For more Feel Good Friday posts go to The Girl Next Door Grows Up.

5 comments:

  1. of course you aren't Scrooge!

    Have a great weekend no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I'm feeling a little bah-humbuggy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you're not Scrooge! You're going through a rough time and it's hard to be so cheery when you've got all that on your plate. It'll get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are a real person. Bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not scrooge at all ... happens to the best of us ;) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.