Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook -- March 22, 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window . .  . it is clear and cool. I LOVE SPRING!

I am thinking . . . that I am blessed.

I am thankful for . . . my dh. I know I put him here a lot, but he is truly so wonderful to me. Last night he gave me a back rub and we chatted and laughed. It was lovely.

From the learning rooms . . . it's back to school. Spring break is over, but on the up side only 8 more weeks of classes.

From the kitchen . . . lots of healthier recipes as dd and I try to keep the momentum going from our trip to the spa!

I am wearing . . . pj pants, a tank top, a cotton shirt and flip flops.

I am creating . . . still feels like chaos. I need focus!

I am going . . . to yoga this morning and then meeting friends for food, fellowship, crafting and conversation.

I am reading . . . Resurrection After Rape

I am hoping . . . to get finished with the unpacking and picking up from being gone for a week.

I am hearing . . . the birds chirping, my dogs yipping for breakfast and cars leaving for school and work.

Around the house . . . the windows have been open a lot enjoying the fresh spring breezes. I am especially grateful for them after a particularly cold and snowy winter.

One of my favorite things . . . is snuggling in with my dh at bedtime. I missed him bunches last week : )

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . staying on track with food and exercise and getting things caught up.

Here's a picture for thought I'm sharing . . .
Dh bought me this little guy while I was out of town.
I think I am going to call him Henry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.