Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Feel Good Friday - August 12, 2011

june 17th
that's the last time I participated 
in "Feel Good Friday"
how did that happen?

if I share all of that with you
this may not be a very feel
good friday post!

suffice it to say, things have been
crazy, hectic, rough
(insert word of choice HERE)

the good news is:
I get to buy a new car
(because dd totalled mine, & yes she's fine)


my father in law is doing well in pulmonary rehab
(because he has been diagnosed with sarcoidosis)

I was able to get a doctor's appointment today
(because I've been sick since the first week of July)

I am having lunch with the fun girls
(because LB is our "cruise director" and fine organizer!)

how's your friday shaping up?


catch up with more "Feel Good Friday" at lia sophia tomgirl




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - the car looks terrible, I'm so glad to hear she's ok - that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa nelly, you've gotta to fell good friday more often so when your weeks are the way yours sound like they've been, you can pcik out the good moments and make that your focus instead of the mayhem that otherwise defines your week. i'm not a psychiatrist, but i play one in the blogosphere. so do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.