Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- August 11, 2011


well it's been quite awhile since I've been here.
things have been unbelievably hectic.
all the more reason to stop and take a minute
to express gratitude.

:: for a new Bible reading program that I started
24 days ago. I haven't missed a single day!
I'm doing a chronological reading, which
I have always wanted to do.
Check out this website/app:

:: for a summer spent safely. only 1 car wreck
and no one seriously injured.
however, I'll be getting a new car!

:: for my father in law showing some 
improvement. he started pulmonary
rehab yesterday with a class on learning
how to breathe.

:: for my ds who is starting his senior year in
high school today. I am grateful for all
the joy and laughter he brings into
my days!


:: for my dd who doesn't start classes for
a couple more weeks. she has had a good
summer even handling the car wreck
with aplomb. so grateful none of her injuries
were serious and that the other driver
was unharmed.

:: and as always for my dh who has had a
really rough summer with his dad being
so sick. I am so grateful for everything my 
dh does for all of us.

may you find grace, peace, gratitude, and blessings
this day and every day.


for more Thankful Thursday visit Women Taking a Stand

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful Summer was enjoyed in your house! God's blessings are great and many! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,

    Thank God for preserving you and family, and no one seriously injured in the car wreck! Thank God for blessing you with a wonderful family. This is such a precious gift from God. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to hear from you. Take care and have a blessed weekend!

    Warm regards,
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing that no one was seriously hurt in that car wreck. It sounds like you have had a very full summer. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray things start looking up for you. Way to look at the bright spots in a rough summer. Thanks for your example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God that no one was seriously hurt in the auto accident! You certainly were Blessed!

    Recognizing our Blessings in the up-and-down world we live in can be difficult at times, but very much helps put everything into perspective, and realigns our focus on the One to which we owe everything. :-)

    Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on phatherphil.org, and have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.