Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Feel Good Friday . . . again?


I have to agree with lia sophia tomgirl today. How do these Fridays keep rolling around so fast? I can't seem to catch my breath!

Lots of pollen in my neck of the woods this week. Mostly grass and weeds. BUT the sinus headaches have not been nice. I'd love to have all the windows open all day long, but I'm not sure on the safety limits for Advil and Sudafed.

Anyway, on to the feel good part:

:: Monday had the potential to start the week off badly, but instead it turned out well. I went to see my gyno (ugh!) but just for talking and a quick blood test. Turns out my fatigue is hormone based and he thinks he can help. So "Go me" for taking care of me even though it meant going to the dreaded gyno!

:: Tuesday I went over to a friend's house and played with her baby while she packed boxes. They are moving into a house right down the street from us. We are keeping their dog for them while they finalize the move. His name is Sarge and he's part lab and part Great Pyrenees. She (the friend) is a massage therapist and is going to "pay" us in massages. I think I'm definitely getting a deal here!

:: Wednesday was therapy. Now Wednesdays can be good or bad. Actually it's always good to deal with the yuck, but this one was really good because even I could see that I had handled some really tough stuff quite well. So there's another "Go me!"

:: Thursday was Bible study. I am doing the Precepts upon Precepts study of Daniel by Kay Arthur. It's really quite interesting so far, plus it just does my heart and soul good to hang out with this bunch of ladies. And on top of that I finally got to the Y yesterday afternoon for a good workout! Oh yeah, dh and I met with ds's new English teacher. It's going to be a long year and but I think she's got promise (1st year teacher fresh out of college!).

:: Today Sarge comes to meet our dogs and have a play date. Hope that goes well! Some housework, grocery shopping and then a little more crocheting that may include a run to Jo-Ann's for more yarn.



 3 in process projects!

Hope your Friday is a feel good day!


catch up with more "Feel Good Friday" at lia sophia tomgirl

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh massages for playing with a baby and a dog? I'll take it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.