Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday 2012 -- #1


:: a house full of groceries
:: a dishwasher full of clean dishes
:: time to think and process
:: the lovely ladies in my Precepts group
:: opportunities
:: yarn
:: books
:: blogs that peak my curiosity & challenge me to think
:: quiet

What are you thankful for today?

ADDENDUM: extra helpings of gratitude to the Precepts ladies for open, honest, humble conversation today. You are blessings beyond measure to me!

find more Thankful Thursday at Women Taking a Stand

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful ladies group... And I agree, many great blogs with things to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see your grateful heart today...just the beginning of great things in store for 2012! ((blessings))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like quiet, too! I don't get that often! :P

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.