Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Made by You Monday -- Turkey Cream Cheese Wrap

We're having nice spring weather, so I was in the mood last night for something light for dinner. I came up with this quick meal that I really liked, so I thought I'd share. No pictures because we were all so hungry, the rolls were gone before I got the camera out!


6 flour tortillas
1 lb. sliced turkey breast
6 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
bibb lettuce, shredded
1 tub garden vegetable cream cheese (I used the light version)


Spread 1 Tablespoon cream cheese on flour tortilla, cover with 2-3 oz. turkey breast, 1 Tablespoon cheddar cheese, top with lettuce. Roll tortilla into a wrap. Serve with fresh fruit and chips (I had blue tortilla chips with mine -- yum!)


Serves 6


Happy Eating!






link up at Made by You Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.