Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY . . . March 20, 2012

Outside my window . . . I see the Caribbean Sea. We are in Cozumel for spring break!


I am thinking . . . about how many wonderful opportunities my dh has provided for me.


I am thankful . . . to be here in Cozumel with my dh and dd. We are having a really good time swimming, snorkeling, diving, and talking. (Ds is in Gulf Shores with his gf and her family.)

In the kitchen . . . nothing! Eating out on wonderful fresh fruits, veggies, seafood, and authentic Mexican cuisine.

I am wearing . . . shorts and t-shirt or swim suit. And occasionally a pair of flip flops!

I am creating . . . nothing really. I brought yarn and a hook, but I haven't picked them up since we've been here.



I am going . . . to dive this afternoon and hopefully swim with the stingrays tomorrow.

I am wondering . . . why I can't come to Cozumel more often. LOL!


I am reading . . .  I finished The Hunger Games. It was good, but I'm still not sure why it's hit such a nerve with people.


I am hoping . . . to continuing enjoying our time here together. So far the weather has been wonderful. I hope it continues for the rest of the week.

I am looking forward to . . . diving again! I was having trouble with my ear and thought I might not be able to do any more diving this week. I saw a doctor yesterday and all is well now!

I am hearing . . . my daughter chattering away, mostly about nothing, but it's not bothering me right now.


Around the house . . . who knows!?! I'm not there!

I am pondering . . . not much, just enjoying the sun.

One of my favorite things . . . is having my meals served to me, especially in this environment.



A few plans for the rest of the week . . . lots more diving, a little shopping, and yummy food.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . .
dh and me 
photo courtesy of dd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.