Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY . . . March 27, 2012

Outside my window . . . it is supposed to be sunny and in the mid-70's today. Spring has definitely sprung around here : )


I am thinking . . . about this post I wrote for Write on Edge.


I am thankful . . . that dd is feeling better. She had a round of heatstroke/exhaustion while we were in Cozumel last week.

In the kitchen . . . last night I cooked sheepshead fish for the first time. My ds caught it while he was in Gulf Shores last week on spring break. I didn't grow up eating/cooking fish, so I was really pleased that this one turned out so yummy!
I am wearing . . . yoga clothes. Black pants, a white tank top, and a black tank top and flip flops.

I am creating . . . crocheting baby blankets! Two of the babies are due the middle of April. I've got to speed up!



I am going . . . to yoga class. Really, really . . . I hope so.

I am wondering . . . about this snarkiness I've been experiencing yesterday. Not really cranky, more like a smart aleck.


I am reading . . . well actually I just finished Eye of the God by Ariel Allison. It was surprisingly good. Now I'm trying to decide what to read next. Choices, choices.


I am hoping . . . to get a visit in with my bff this week. I like how much time we've been spending together lately and would like to keep it going.

I am looking forward to . . . a day trip with dh on Friday.

I am hearing . . . birds chirping through the open door.


Around the house . . . are pockets of remaining post-vacation chaos.

I am pondering . . . this change in my mood/attitude.

One of my favorite things . . . is chatting with my ds, about anything.



A few plans for the rest of the week . . . 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . .


Dh and dd in the Tuk Tuk for touring the island


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.