Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Five Minute Friday -- Opportunity


It's the perfect opportunity.
The "boys" are out of town for 2 weeks.
I am going to clean and organize and exercise.
Things are going to be totally ship shape when they get home.


That was the plan last Saturday.
We survived graduation and getting them off to the airport.
Claire and I got manicures and pedicures.
We went home to straighten up before the "girls" came over for dinner and a movie.
I cleaned the kitchen.
And the sink spat things back at me.


Never mind.
We had take out and fun watching an old movie and eating ourselves silly on homemade chocolate chip cookies (thank you, Linda).


On Sunday, I became plumber wife.
I did a lot.
It didn't do any good.


On Monday I called the plumber.
My sink works again.
While waiting for him to arrive I weeded in the front yard.


Tuesday morning Claire and I went out shopping for her birthday.
We stopped for cold drinks.
My back decided weeding had not been a good idea.
We celebrated her birthday, carefully.


Wednesday, I admitted defeat to the pain.


Thursday, I got a massage.


Friday -- it still hurts.


I just hope next week works better.



link up at The Gypsy Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.