Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

May Joy Dare #4


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

May 21st -- 3 gifts found in little people
1. Lucy's sense of fun
2. playing in the dirt
3. laughter

May 22nd -- 3 gifts that made you laugh
1. seeing "The Avengers" with my daughter
2. shopping for birthday goodies
3. watching my daughter enjoy
her birthday

May 23rd -- 3 gifts found in community
1. commonality
2. individuality
3. camaraderie

May 24th -- a gift in a plate, pot, package
1. birthday cake
2. hot water for tea
3. new books delivered from Amazon

May 25th -- 3 gifts hard giving thanks for
1. sad remembrances that remind 
me of better knowledge
2. surviving staying alone overnight
and recognizing the growth that shows
3. a shift in attitude that saddens me,
but helps me as well

May 26th -- a gift worn, white, whispered
1. a new blue cotton skirt
2. the first diet cherry limeade
of summer from Sonic Happy Hour
3. a purpose searching prayer


May 27th -- 3 gifts found in church
1. A friend's post:
We read John 15:26-27 16:4-15 in various languages(13 to be exact) at once today for Pentecost. It was very overpowering. (I did it in Latin)
by John O'Donohue
3. welcome


Share at:

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Ann's. Such a wonderful list, and I love the name Lucy by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!!! Really!!! I can't believe this.... really, I can't. LOL I already feel like I am reading me when I read your blog. Then I see that at church you had a Pentecostal reading and you did yours in Latin.
    ROFL well we did also, we were to say the peace of the Lord be always with you in different languages. I was originally to say it in German, my mother tongue, but someone else had it. A nice lady who was doing Italian and Latin gave me the Latin card to read. So said it in Latin. What a strange coincidence.

    Hugs!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed this, but I didn't do that reading. A friend of mine did. It is such a cool idea. I wish I had the opportunity to participate in it sometimes. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.