Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Beyond


Beyond.
Beyond the fear.
Beyond the recognition.
Beyond the pain.
Beyond the terror, flashbacks, and panic.
Beyond is what I hoped for.

Would there be any me left when I got beyond?
If so, what would that me look like?

I couldn't see the beyond when I was trapped in the beginning.
Trapped in the middle.
Will there a be an end?

I can see beyond now.
I'm not sure it's getting closer, but at least I can see it.
I see light and happiness and peace and joy.
It's not trouble free, but it's real and it's honest.

Maybe beyond isn't a destination.
Maybe it's a road map.


linking up at Five Minute Friday

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I LOVE THIS! So glad they have the rule to visit the blog before you and comment! What a blessing reading yours was - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is awesome! Sends such a positive message for people who are struggling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is about the journey rather than the destination, I think that certainly is true of life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to sum this idea up! Simple, straight forward and well written!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.