Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

July Joy Dare #2


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4
July 10th -- 3 gifts in weakness
1. sleeping late because of bad dreams
2. too much chocolate
3. recognition that eating right/exercising
DOES make a difference

July 11th -- 3 gifts in jars
1. demerara sugar for my tea
3. mayonnaise for my tomato and cheese
sandwich on rosemary/olive oil bread

July 12th -- a gift of life, growth, decline
1. a lovely steady rain
2. plants returning to the land of the living
3. exhaustion after a 1 mile swim

July 13th -- 3 gifts curled
1. my fingers around my morning
mug of tea
2. the vacuum cleaner cord as
my daughter completes the cleaning
3. my legs as I curl up on the sofa
chatting with old friends

July 14th -- 3 gifts yellow
1. the sunflowers at Whole Foods
2. one of the colors in my new
3. the circles in my tie dyed shirt

July 15th -- 3 gifts of stone
1. my Jizo statue
2. a zebra stone inadvertently broken
3. stepping stones made years
ago by my children

July 16th -- 3 gifts hanging down
1. my curly hair
2. wind chimes on my front patio
3. a ribbon on my magic wand

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.