Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

July Joy Dare #4


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4
July 24th -- 3 gifts of sand
1. like sand in an hourglass --
time alone with my son
2. feeling "sand" in my eyes I'm so tired
3. looking forward to a sandy beach

July 25th -- 3 gifts of endings
1. this last summer before they're both in college
2. my two weeks of extreme busyness
3. sleep deprivation

July 26th -- 3 gifts fresh
1. an unexpected fresh (new) car
2. a fresh start on time with the hubs
3. a new feeling of tranquility

July 27th -- a gift on vacation, at home, in relaxation
1. scuba diving at the rock quarry
2. alone time in the house with the hubs
3. milkshakes in the new convertible

July 28th -- 3 gifts of beginnings
1. the beginning of the last month before college starts
2. recognizing myself as a writer -- not just a would-be writer
3. watching the summer Olympics

July 29th -- 3 gifts together
1. pulling together to straighten the home
2. lunch with the kids
3. helping the neighbors

July 30th -- 3 gifts heard
1. birds chirping as my alarm clock this morning
2. my son playing guitar just for me
3. Olympic commentary --
all of these athletes are inspiring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.