Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

August Joy Dare #1


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

August 13th -- 3 gifts green
1. grass watered by a late summer storm
2. the polka dot plant on my desk
3. sticky note reminders

August 14th -- a gift in a ring, curve, sphere
1. a new ring to remind me of good things
2. the arch of my arm as I swim laps
3. the beauty of blueberries

August 15th -- 3 gifts ugly-beautiful
1. recognizing and reconciling difficult things
2. improving from a virus
3. exhaustion from hard emotional activities

August 16th -- 3 gifts of family
1. getting to "choose" your family
2. laughter
3. understanding

August 17th -- 3 gifts in the morning
1. productivity
2. peace
3. kindness

August 18th -- a gift red, read, written
1. the hummingbird feeder

August 19th -- 3 gifts in church
1. thoughts from Thomas Merton
2. old hymns
3. refreshment of my soul


1 comment:

  1. Once we begin counting blessings, we can't help but feel joyful. I've been thanking God for productivity already this morning. I'll take spurts of energy anytime it's offered!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.