Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY . . . October 30, 2012

Outside my window . . . it's windy, very windy! Mid 40's for temps, but the sky is clearing.

I am thinking . . . that I am glad one of the besties is coming over for a while today.

I am thankful . . . to not live on the east coast today!

In the kitchen . . . I have a sink full of handwash only items. Grrrr. . .

I am wearing . . . yoga pants and a long sleeved t-shirt. There may be a jacket in my immediate future.

I am creating . . . still working on the afghan, but I started a scarf for a Christmas present last week.

I am going . . . to take some shirts to the laundry, run by the YMCA to drop something off, and then to the grocery store.

I am wondering . . . about trying to do NaNoWriMo. It's really for fiction writers, but I'm wondering about using it to get motivated on my memoir everyone keeps telling me to write.

I am reading . . . The Stonecutter by Camilla Lackberg. She's a Swedish novelist. And no I didn't realize this was No. 3 in a series when I started it, but so far it hasn't mattered.

I am looking forward to . . . swimming with the manatees in December.

I am hearing . . . the wind and windchimes. We are under a wind advisory today. I am grateful that seems to be all we're getting from Sandy.

Around the house . . . still reclaiming the house from being out of town over the weekend.

I am pondering . . . the monster theme that seems to keep cropping up in my journaling. 

One of my favorite things . . . is sipping hot tea on a chilly morning. I'm on my second cup for today. I started out with English Breakfast Tea, and now have moved on to Plantation Mint.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . not much. Just the usual stuff.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . . 
Yaya on her throne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.