Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY . . . October 9, 2012

Outside my window . . . the sky is blue with wispy white clouds. It's in the 40's. Looks like a beautiful day : )


I am thinking . . . about anger and how to define it.

I am thankful . . . for the productivity I've had recently.

In the kitchen . . . last night was turkey chili with black beans to welcome autumn.

I am wearing . . . black yoga pants and a long-sleeved t-shirt with my new walking shoes.

I am creating . . . afghans and tying my first quilt.

I am going . . . to work on my Bible studies today. I'm a little behind so I'm making it a priority for the day.

I am wondering . . . how to get more crafting done. There are just not enough hours for all the things I think up.

I am reading . . . The Last Romanov by Dora Levy Mossanen

I am looking forward to . . . my dh having this coming Saturday off from grad classes. We are going to plan something fun to do together.

I am hearing . . . the television in the other room.

Around the house . . . things are looking pretty good. I have a lady coming to do some cleaning for me today.

I am pondering . . . this phrase from out minister "aching visionaries". It strikes a chord with me.

One of my favorite things . . . is a really good quote: “I have learned that faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse.” ― Philip Yancey 

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . nothing out of the ordinary. There is a sameness to my weeks, but in truth I like that.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . . 




2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your SWD. Not enough time in a day is so true! Have a blessed day - thanks for stopping by and visiting me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my weeks to be the same too! Once in a while something different is ok though.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.