Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday at Home

I have an upper respiratory virus (I think) and having been feeling pretty crummy for the past few days. So I'm taking it easy this morning with a cup of tea, ibuprofen, and Mucinex.

I am reminded of this verse which hangs above my computer desk:
There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle. He brought us to life using the true Word, showing us off as the crown of all his creatures. James 1:18 The Message

This verse gives me comfort.
I can trust God because there is no deceit in Him. What you see is what you get with Him.

And . . . 
We are the crown of all His creatures. That means I am the pinnacle of all He has made. He wants me to recognize my value as His creation -- His crown of creation.

What wonderful thoughts for a Sunday.

Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.