1. Crochet -- I've been crocheting since I was around 16, but it's only been in the last few years that I've learned more stitches and how to read patterns.
2. Yoga -- I've been doing yoga off and on for about 14 years.
3. Making prayer beads -- I started doing this after I was diagnosed with PTSD. I used to sell them on eBay, but haven't done any in a while.
4. Bake from scratch -- yes it's true, I don't buy mixes.
5. Scuba dive -- I've mentioned before, but I learned to scuba dive for my 25th wedding anniversary.
6. Cathedral quilt pattern -- I actually just learned to do this last fall.
(this is not mine!)
7. Drive a stick shift -- my husband wouldn't marry me until I learned how!
8. Play ping pong (or table tennis for the aficionados)
9. Use the Dewey Decimal Code -- I don't have it memorized or anything, but I do know how to assign the numbers and shelve the books (of course, I am a librarian.)
10. Hand embroidery -- I learned as a child on kits bought at the Ben Franklin Five and Dime store. I'm showing my age here!
linking up with Writer's Workshop