Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Home Alone

What do I do when I'm home all alone . . . 

I'd love to tell you that I am super productive, but the reality is sometimes I just sit down and enjoy the peace and quiet. 

I think about all the things I could get done on my own, but then I'm just drawn to enjoy the peace. To ignore the call to productivity. Sometimes I'm drawn to my computer, and I find I have the clarity of mind to write. But frequently I just savor the quiet. 

The external quiet helps to quell the chaos in my head. I find I'm able to think in a straight line. 

Peace and quiet and rest are underrated commodities in our busy-oriented world. I choose to reclaim them whenever I can.

linking up with 31 day blog challenge


3 comments:

  1. I love to enjoy the peace and quiet, too, but then I'm most productive when I'm alone so it's a hard call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peace and quiet too. And the computer is always tempting me when I should nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best alone time. Doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.