Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

:: right now ::

I'm looking around at things and seeking lots of changes. in my home. in my kids. in me.

change is inevitable, and sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's not.

but today, I'm celebrating change.

here. now. this way.

:: words from my daughter -- 
Everywhere! Things that had seemed mundane are now bright. But the bright things looking brighter does at times mean the dark things look darker. Yin and yang. Dark and light. This is our world and i wish more people could wake up and truly see it.

:: my son home from college --

:: my return beading, for the love of it --

:: creating my summer environment --

:: playing with yarn for the fun of it --

:: accepting chaos as I work to achieve order --

:: this verse (Isaiah 43:1) --
But now thus says the Lord,
he who created you, O Jacob, 
he who formed you, O Israel: 
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; 
I have called you by name, you are mine.

:: recognizing some truths as I heal --
Effort born out of striving to please God never ceases to tire us. 
Effort born out of resting in his pleasure never ceases to renew us.
peace and blessings to you all 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.