Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Random Facts

6 random facts about Alan and me . . . 


1. Alan is 17 months younger than I am. He really enjoys those months where it appears that there is a 2 year age difference.

2. He says he knew after our first date he'd marry me. I broke up with him, but we never stopped dating.

3. Alan's Mr. Fit/Outdoors/Let's Do Something. I'm Ms. Let's Eat Dessert/Watch a Movie/Take a Nap.

4. We are a complete person academically: he's math/science and I'm history/English.

5. He is a human calculator. I am not.

6. I think he's pretty terrific, and so does he.


linking up with Writer's Workshop


4 comments:

  1. You seem like such a cute couple! I totally feel you on #3...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You and I sound a lot alike. haha And you guys sound like a perfect couple.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.