Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

:: Crocheted Mandala ::

I recently read a post about crocheting mandalas and I wanted to try my hand at it.

I did a little looking around on the web and found this pattern. While I didn't want to do the embroidery hoop portion, I did like the variance in rounds.

I had plenty of Premier Serenity Garden Yarn  in Gem to play with, and I am partial to variegated yarns, so I went for it.

I only had one false start, otherwise the pattern was a dream and went really fast. After I finished it, I did a light blocking using steam only on my ironing board to smooth out the ruffling edge a bit.


The colors make me really happy, and I'm always thrilled to find another quick and easy crochet pattern. I see more mandalas in my future!


linking up with Crafty Girl Linky Party



2 comments:

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.