Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Prayer Beads and Rosaries

Several years ago I started making prayer beads. I usually make Anglican rosaries and prayer strands, but recently I decided to try my hand at a Catholic rosary.

I've been using this book as my guide all along, so I went to it looking for instructions. As usual it provided clear, easy to understand directions and pictures.


Here are the materials I started with -- 


and here's the finished product --


I'm very pleased with it. I do believe next time I'll use flexible jewelry wire instead of thread, as the added number of beads, and in this case, the weight of the silver beads, may prove too much for the thread. 

Blessings!

linking up with Made by You Monday


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.