Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Writing


Hi, I'm Melanie. I'm a stay at home mom with 2 kids in college. I'm a semi-retired librarian. I've been married for 28 years. I like to cook, crochet, bead, read, and watch movies of all sorts and British television.

That's what I might say if I'd just met you. It's a brief overview so you have some idea of how to talk with me. But there is so much more. That only scratches the surface -- which is okay most of the time, but sometimes I want to go deeper. I want to know and be known on a deeper, richer level.

The nester at nesting place is hosting 31 days in 2013 and I'm going to join in with her. I hope to make it everyday, but only time will tell on that one. If you'd like to jump right in and get to know me better, you can click on "My Story" just under the header. Or you can wait and see it what comes out in this month of writing.

Welcome to my little corner of the blogging universe.

Blessings!

linking up with nesting place

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.