Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Chocolate Zucchini Bread and Muffins

It's that time of year in Tennessee. Zucchini are everywhere! Dd brought me 2 enormous zucchini recently and I have been working my way through them.
Thursday I made Chocolate Zucchini Muffins and regular Zucchini Muffins for dh to share with his grad class - 6 dozen mini muffins. That only used 1/2 of one zucchini.

Saturday morning I got up and made two loaves of Chocolate Zucchini Bread (and a loaf of banana bread -- over ripe bananas). And I've still got one whole zucchini left.

Anyway we've been munching away on yummy bread for breakfast, snacks, and desserts (try it topped with sliced strawberries and whipped cream HEAVEN!)

Here's the link to recipe I used - Chocolate Zucchini Bread. For the mini muffins I halved the recipe and got 4 dozen. Bake them at 375 for 15 minutes. Mine were pretty sticky, but oh so yummy!
linking up with Made by You Monday


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.