Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Try

: to make an effort to do something : to attempt to accomplish or complete something
: to do or use (something) in order to see if it works or will be successful
: to do or use (something) in order to find out if you like it

I try every day.

I try harder. I try new ideas. I try different approaches.

That's how I live this life every single day. I try. I may not accomplish much. I may not succeed. I may not like it. But I try.

And that's the point isn't? We can't guarantee results, outcomes, success, but we can try. And if that doesn't work, well we can try again or differently. 

The key is not to beat me up when the trying doesn't bring the wanted result. The key is to give me credit for the trying. For getting up one more time and attempting to keep moving forward. Some days it's a cake walk. Easy-peasy. Other days . . . not so much. 

So I try. Not to please others, but for God and me.


linking up with Five Minute Friday







4 comments:

  1. And you know what Melanie? It's enough! I think we've been neighbors at FMF two weeks in a row !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you hear our God say you have been pleasing to Him! We were neighbors this morning at FMF & I think this is my first time visiting you so, "Nice to meet you!" Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trying, not to please others but to please God and yourself, is all that counts, sister! You keep rocking on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are more than enough. I love that song.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.