Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Home

It's Thankful Thursday and I have much to be thankful for! My boys drove to Washington, DC on Saturday. They spent the drive time talking and catching up. I am grateful for both my dh and ds, but I am especially grateful that they had the time, opportunity and willingness to discuss important life topics -- God, why we are here, future planning, what is really important. What a blessing for both of them. They returned last night happy and safe.

While they were gone, dd and I spent time together watching movies, shopping, eating, and getting pampered at the spa. Wonderful to have time to relax and not have to remember to take care of all the "stuff" of day to day life. A blessing for me to spend time one on one with my lovely daughter.

So this Thursday I am thankful, as always, for my family, but with more intention and appreciation.

Wishing you all a Thankful Thursday!


http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/eph2810/TTButton.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.