Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Feel Good Friday?

Feel Good Friday with The Girl Next Door Grows Up

I've been sitting at my computer for the past 15 minutes trying to come up with something to write. It's not that it's been a bad week, but it's been a long one. So what do I have to feel good about today? Really a lot of things.

Sunday -- good class/worship

Monday -- we had a contractor come look at sprucing up the house

Tuesday -- an hour all to myself in Starbucks

Wednesday -- haircut/therapy!

Thursday -- my daughter got GREAT news!

Friday -- well . . . it's FRIDAY!

I hope everyone has a Feel Good Friday : )

3 comments:

  1. Yay Friday and haircuts and all your good news.
    Stay well,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... Starbucks. That and having someone else come and potentially do work on your house - those are GREAT things indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're still joining us for the Readathon today! Let us know what books you're reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.