1. Clean out and restock my bird feeders. Every year I do a finch sock, songbird feeder, and a hummingbird feeder. I enjoy watching them throughout the spring, summer, and fall.
2. Plant some daffodil bulbs. I know they won't bloom this year, but I keep meaning to do this because they are my favorite flower and I don't have any in my yard.
3. Create a fairy garden. My bff sent me this picture and I now I really want one.
4. Lay on a quilt in the grass. It sounds a bit silly, but it's something I love doing, but rarely take the time to make it happen.
6. Ride my bike at least once a week. I got a new bike right before all the snow and ice hit us this winter. I've been out on it several times already, and I want to keep it up.
7. Read some non-intellectual literature. Not necessarily bad lit, just casual and relaxed. Suggestions?
8. Sort through my spring clothes and create some new looks.
9. Finish up those spring sewing projects before summer gets here.
10. Drive with the top down as much as possible. Still loving my Fiat convertible.
linking up with Writer's Workshop