Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY . . . January 5, 2016

Outside my window . . . it's sunny and cold with a heavy frost sitting on the ground.

I am thinking . . . several meetings today and what I will discover.

I am thankful . . . the prayers of faithful friends.

In the kitchen . . . we've had Inside Out Ravioli, Honey Baked Ham and Bean Soup, and Chicken Pot Pie recently. I'm not sure what tonight will be.

I am creating . . . a prayer shawl made from all those left over bits and pieces. Kind of like a crazy quilt.

I am going . . . continue praying and talking and having faith that things will get better around here.

I am wondering . . . how long it will take me to get back into a routine following the holidays.

I am reading . . . well, really re-reading A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton. I'm not sure how many times I've read the Kinsey Milhone novels, but it seemed like a good time to revisit them.

I am looking forward to . . . my next day of crafting with my bestie.

I am hearing . . . Squeaker's nails tap-tap-tapping on the floor. It's incredible to me that she 16 years old and still so active.

Around the house . . . undecorating from Christmas . . . SLOWLY!

I am praying . . . for my relationship with my husband; for peace; and for many friends who are having struggles right now.

One of my favorite things . . . doing my blog.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . lots of meetings and errands this week. Hoping for some time for quiet thought and meditation.

Here's a picture for thought I am sharing . . .






linking up with The Simple Woman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.